Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

WTB exhaust

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  GodIsGood 
#1 ·
Stock exhaust will even work. its going on a 08 650 h1

#5 ·
They advertised it with a thermo coating. It had no coating bare steel.
I called him to tell him my muffler made it out with out a coating. He informed me they no longer thermo coat the header and he has not had a chance to update the web page listing. He did refund like $10.00

Also they included a muffler mount kit.
For a additional 35.00 that was never mentioned. It just showed up along with the additional charge.
It was 2 big worm clamps and a silly bracket that would take 5 minutes to make.
I also got a refund for it but shipping back to him was $12.00 on my dime.

The header showed signs of leaking at the flange for the muffler donut.
I had to remove and weld up as upon inspection it was not fully welded all the way around.

All of this just left a bad taste in my mouth for the company and his products.

So figured I would sell it just don't like looking at it.

I have not seen his ad here lately as a site sponsor. Which is the reason I went with him as he was a sponsor of our site.

#6 ·
whata dumbass! dont people realize that crummy service or crummy quality can travel across the blogo-sphere at the speed of light!

They advertised it with a thermo coating. It had no coating bare steel.
I called him to tell him my muffler made it out with out a coating. He informed me they no longer thermo coat the header and he has not had a chance to update the web page listing. He did refund like $10.00

Also they included a muffler mount kit.
For a additional 35.00 that was never mentioned. It just showed up along with the additional charge.
It was 2 big worm clamps and a silly bracket that would take 5 minutes to make.
I also got a refund for it but shipping back to him was $12.00 on my dime.

The header showed signs of leaking at the flange for the muffler donut.
I had to remove and weld up as upon inspection it was not fully welded all the way around.

All of this just left a bad taste in my mouth for the company and his products.

So figured I would sell it just don't like looking at it.

I have not seen his ad here lately as a site sponsor. Which is the reason I went with him as he was a sponsor of our site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.