Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

WTB Turf Saver

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Fairmont79 
#1 ·
Looking to purchase a trashed Turf Saver rear end for potential modification. This will be an educational opportunity for future projects. I want to eliminate the turf saver and turn it into a locked rear end. This project will be documented and posted for all members to use.

#5 ·
No way man I didnt even want that thing around to look at any more. Sorry

#3 ·
I'm hoping someone will respond.

#4 ·
Dang....if we weren't coming into riding season, I'd just take mine out and send it to you. I've been wanting to ditch it for a while by going to the spool, but my money is currently being invested in other projects at the moment.

#7 ·
Thanks Guys! I'll come across one sooner or later, can't see where there is any true resale value. Next place to look is dealers, perhaps a warranty take off, who knows! Worse case is I wait until mine fails! Not showing any signs yet - 2500 miles

#10 ·
Understand that one Joe! I'm somewhat surprised about mine, it seems to be fine to date, after saying that it will surely fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.