Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a trashed Turf Saver rear end for potential modification. This will be an educational opportunity for future projects. I want to eliminate the turf saver and turn it into a locked rear end. This project will be documented and posted for all members to use.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Looking to purchase a trashed Turf Saver rear end for potential modification. This will be an educational opportunity for future projects. I want to eliminate the turf saver and turn it into a locked rear end. This project will be documented and posted for all members to use.
Joe still might still have his old one.:)I dont think you should have trouble finding one.

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping someone will respond.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Dang....if we weren't coming into riding season, I'd just take mine out and send it to you. I've been wanting to ditch it for a while by going to the spool, but my money is currently being invested in other projects at the moment.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Joe still might still have his old one.:)I dont think you should have trouble finding one.
No way man I didnt even want that thing around to look at any more. Sorry

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys! I'll come across one sooner or later, can't see where there is any true resale value. Next place to look is dealers, perhaps a warranty take off, who knows! Worse case is I wait until mine fails! Not showing any signs yet - 2500 miles

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thanks Guys! I'll come across one sooner or later, can't see where there is any true resale value. Next place to look is dealers, perhaps a warranty take off, who knows! Worse case is I wait until mine fails! Not showing any signs yet - 2500 miles
Thats what I was thinking RD maybe a articcat dealership.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Understand that one Joe! I'm somewhat surprised about mine, it seems to be fine to date, after saying that it will surely fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts