Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That right there is jacked........you guys hiding from me over yander????? I dont have a Gato can I play too:D

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
That right there is jacked........you guys hiding from me over yander????? I dont have a Gato can I play too:D
Welcome to the site Jim

Sorry for the late notice Jim, i tried to invite you while people were still hanging around last night, its much more conservative over here but lots of good information on the fastest Utv's around. you dont need an Arctic cat to hang and chat ofcourse, i mean I am still waiting for mine so i can run with the big boys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site Jim

Sorry for the late notice Jim, i tried to invite you while people were still hanging around last night, its much more conservative over here but lots of good information on the fastest Utv's around. you dont need an Arctic cat to hang and chat ofcourse, i mean I am still waiting for mine so i can run with the big boys.

Thanks brotha......You dont need a Gato to be fast......well maybe fast in a staight line:D......And are you tellin me I will have to simmer it down to chill ova here:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Man there is no way you need to simmer down, you have always been one of our more straight up knowledgeable members at rt.net.

I am just making excuses why I didn't just do a mass invite over there about this new site here.....I kind of feel bad for not just blasting it over there and I hope you understand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts