Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
World Cup...USA v SVN........Why is the only sports event i WANT to watch in the world, on soo friggin early that i can't drink beer during? 7am pst? really? really? Man...its stressful not drinking while watching sports.... go US team!:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
one of the few actual TEAM sports left ... IMHO all other pro sports are me me me me me followed only by $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more me me me me or I I I I :( quit watching 99.9 % of pro sports 10 years ago ...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one of the few actual TEAM sports left ... IMHO all other pro sports are me me me me me followed only by $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more me me me me or I I I I :( quit watching 99.9 % of pro sports 10 years ago ...
gettin there.. :) no more NBA, or MLB for me..uggh greedy muthers.

·
Registered
192 Posts
its Ok to drink beer at 7 am, Hell its got to be 5:30 somewhere in the world!!if it makes ya feel better reset the clocks in the house for the day!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I agree drink early there is no time limit. Lol. And those pros are greedy and half of them dont know what to do with the money when they get it. I plumbed Labrons house and what a ugly POS.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Laverne ( name is something like that isn't it ) or the house is ugly? ha! more power to you ,,its a mans right to drink beer when ever and almost where ever. LOL

·
Registered
583 Posts
World Cup...USA v SVN........Why is the only sports event i WANT to watch in the world, on soo friggin early that i can't drink beer during? 7am pst? really? really? Man...its stressful not drinking while watching sports.... go US team!:D
I started DVR'ing F1 so I can watch it (and drink a few) after the kids are in bed. It comes on early sunday mornings usually. I don't care much for ballgames but I dvr several different races. The dvr is the coolest invention since the wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts