Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a brand new swisher 44 inch rough cut mower. The prowler pulled this thing through places you could not get a draft mule through! I mowed down 6 foot weeds of every type with the cutter and the cat at an idle. Would not have thought possible. I am one happy hillbilly!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
You can do anything with a Prowler and courage! LOL How you doing Nick?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
just got a brand new swisher 44 inch rough cut mower. The prowler pulled this thing through places you could not get a draft mule through! I mowed down 6 foot weeds of every type with the cutter and the cat at an idle. Would not have thought possible. I am one happy hillbilly!
I had one of those swisher 44'' cut brush hogs worked great............:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doing good RD, prowler work hard all summer. Hey de3, tried to find a used swisher-none around. got a good deal from local tractor supply @ 1350.00.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I got a plow for winter work maybe I need one of those for another excuse to go out and ride in the summer :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
doing good RD, prowler work hard all summer. Hey de3, tried to find a used swisher-none around. got a good deal from local tractor supply @ 1350.00.
Thats where I got mine from.I really liked it.but I ended up selling it and buying a brush hog for my tractor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts