Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Men,
Looking for some advise on my UTV. It keeps giving me a hard time starting and then when i get it started it might run for a bit or it might bog right out. then it will give me a hard time starting again. fuels good...new spark plug... really not sure...

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hello Men,
Looking for some advise on my UTV. It keeps giving me a hard time starting and then when i get it started it might run for a bit or it might bog right out. then it will give me a hard time starting again. fuels good...new spark plug... really not sure...
You might check the fuel pump......................welcome to the prowler site,glad to have you.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the site. How is your fuel pressure, is your spark arrester plugged. I'm thinking you have an EFI model? If you don't have a manual several sites will download them for free. Or look in the frequenctly asked questions on this site.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
BIG azz welcome , a fun site with plenty of BS thrown in for drill

be sure to fill in you signature lines so we don't later have to ask a question to answer a question .. also location , so we have a clue how to best advise on other issues

the two fellers who answered above are a good resource , don't be bashful no such thing as a dumb question except the one we razzzzzz ya about :)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
And we know Gary would never razzzzzzz anyone!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site! How many miles do you have on it and when was the last time your air filter was cleaned, any chance it's starving for air? Oh yea watch out for Gary he's the shy quiet type you might have to rattle his chair to wake him up from time to time :D.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
X'2 on Gary (pick on Gary day?)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
That is what I like an equal opportunity harassment program!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hello Men,
What year is your prowler? fuel injected or carburetor? How did it run before? ..... did you by chance clean and/or re-oil the air filter? At times when you oil the air filter it takes a bit to rid the excess oil on the filter.:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
What year is your prowler? fuel injected or carburetor? How did it run before? ..... did you by chance clean and/or re-oil the air filter? At times when you oil the air filter it takes a bit to rid the excess oil on the filter.:)
Good point ..................how you been Terry.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts