Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first post here. Well I traded a pretty good Rhino for the big cat it does drive a lot different but when you are in doubt just call on the kitty and it will come alive! I rode with my old Rhino buddies and a couple Terex and was very pleased with the results. the other guys seem to handle a little more sure footed in tight spots but they tried all day and never hung me. We were in the hills of eastern KY. where it's rough going sometimes. GO Kitty! No regrets.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice Hollon...yeah the cat's a beast that is def different then the other brands...takes some gettin used to! Theres def plenty o power on tap...handling is easier and cheaper to fix then power!! :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Man all of you guys getting these 1000's are making me jealous. I need to figure out a way to get one. Thanks for the intro. Have fun with your new toy.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
I have been trying to sort out a few of the bugs with it and it has taken a lot of my time and money but I think in the end it will be worth it . Something tells me that I will love the 1000 when I get it back middle of next month. :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Were you riding at harlan county , ky.?
Actually I am riding in Powell Co. Red river gorge area I grew up there so I know everybody and there are several side by sides there to ride with and it's better riding than Harlan has if ya know where your going.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Where is that from harlan? We are coming out there in the middle of May. Call me at 618-525-1419 . Hell we may come to your place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts