Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weller Racing in Chandler is doing some exhaust, intake, and clutch work on my 1000 and i wanted you guys to know what it ran stock.

54.39 horse to the rear wheels
45.85 pounds torque

I,ll keep you guys posted on what the intake and the exhaust puts out.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Funny on how different the dyno numbers differ.I thought flying 121 made 59 to the rear when they dynoed his stock in colorado.Maybe he will chime in and correct me.Keep us posted.
Weller Racing in Chandler is doing some exhaust, intake, and clutch work on my 1000 and i wanted you guys to know what it ran stock.

54.39 horse to the rear wheels
45.85 pounds torque

I,ll keep you guys posted on what the intake and the exhaust puts out.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know i heard alot of different numbers as well. Didn't know what to believe but thats what the dyno showed.... We took off the intake snorkel and it gained 4 horse to the rear so i will keep you guys posted on everything we try.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Funny on how different the dyno numbers differ.I thought flying 121 made 59 to the rear when they dynoed his stock in colorado.Maybe he will chime in and correct me.Keep us posted.
You are correct Chris.

The numbers for my stock XTZ were 59.3 hp and 51.23 tq.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Different dynos, different numbers..cant compare that way. If you all get together on the same dyno, same conditions you can compare. Other than that, they are only useful for tuning as long as you go to the same dyno every time, and use the numbers corrected for altitude and weather.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Found my Dyno numbers finally, i tried to scan the sheet but I am doing something wrong:mad:

Here it is anyways

53.4 rwhp this was stock, I don't know the torq

I will have my ride on the dyno again soon I hope, so we will see what it is with the intake and exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts