Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new xtz, and i've had the efi light come on twice now. Different things i've read says to make sure the battery is fully charged and it is. The closet dealer is a couple hours, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas first!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nope never heard of that problem. Give it time on here and someone will give you some info. Congrats on your new machine though.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Had my EFI light come on once a few weeks ago while I was running hard in a sandwash. It went off within a minute and never has come back on. I checked all my wiring, the filter and nothing looked wrong. Stymied...I may have found some way to starve it for fuel running in the washes with repeated jumps and corners.

·
Registered
142 Posts
When I rebuilt my motor I forgot to plug in the map sensor I think or one of those sensors and got the EFI light.. Check all the plugs on the motor and make sure they are all clipped in..

·
Registered
90 Posts
I got an xtx 700 and my efi light came on last winter after charging through deep snow, I think some snow melted in one of the connections for one of the sensors, so I put dielectric grease in every electrical connector on that machine and never had a problem since!

Goon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got an xtx 700 and my efi light came on last winter after charging through deep snow, I think some snow melted in one of the connections for one of the sensors, so I put dielectric grease in every electrical connector on that machine and never had a problem since!

Goon

The thing of it is, is I hadn't even drove it yet. The light was on, then off, but now came back on again tonight when I cleared my driveway.. Just wondering if it could be a bad injector?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts