Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a great price.
I just hope to move them quick. I have a shop full of stuff that the wife says is holding me back from getting more cool stuff for her.. Ha!! I also have a set of DFR bead lock wheels for the Prowler that had a couple days riding on them. Id let them go very reasonable as well to clear room in the shop.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I just hope to move them quick. I have a shop full of stuff that the wife says is holding me back from getting more cool stuff for her.. Ha!! I also have a set of DFR bead lock wheels for the Prowler that had a couple days riding on them. Id let them go very reasonable as well to clear room in the shop.
Do you still have your xtz.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I do not. Its been gone since october last year.
Can you tell me the brand cause I'm really interested in heavy axles but current finances are an issue or I'd be interested. Plus xtz aftermarket seems to be limited unless you know exactly where to look for the product. Maybe even include a part number for future reference.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you tell me the brand cause I'm really interested in heavy axles but current finances are an issue or I'd be interested. Plus xtz aftermarket seems to be limited unless you know exactly where to look for the product. Maybe even include a part number for future reference.
These are called monster axles by C V man. It is the stock appearing axle and not the Xp style with the plunging shaft setup.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
No one needs a great set of extra tough back-up axles? - PRICE DROP FOR FAST MOVING> $400 plus shipping!!!!! You will not get a better deal than that!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
If I had the money I would have already had them...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
no offense meant , but in well over 5000 miles I have never need an axle .. of hard riding I might add , but I do not jump it unless it just clearing the back side of a tree I'm going over.

wouldn't mind having a spare either but given my lack of breakage not at the price listed …. replacement dollars come hard for retired guys.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just a friendly reminder

I have decided that these axles really need to go away. I will allow these to exit for $325 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
whats the price on the wheels????? any pictures???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts