Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move parts... The Prowler was stolen so probably wont need these parts anymore. The 4 stock tires and wheels(approx. 100 miles), stock shocks 2 front spindles, brand new right front axle. ALL of this for $150 OBO. I am in So Cali and don't really want to do any shipping but can get them to Glamis if needed. Text me (714)812-5782 thanks Troy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That sucks about your XTZ. Great price on the parts, there was someone here looking for shocks not too long ago.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
great price for sure !

FYI I paid 200 for rims alone a couple years back IIRC

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Time to move parts... The Prowler was stolen so probably wont need these parts anymore. The 4 stock tires and wheels(approx. 100 miles), stock shocks 2 front spindles, brand new right front axle. ALL of this for $150 OBO. I am in So Cali and don't really want to do any shipping but can get them to Glamis if needed. Text me (714)812-5782 thanks Troy
How long ago was it stolen..................

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
what a shame / loss .... I remember this rig and thought that it was a special one back then .. lots of work and effort to get a real nice desert toy built there. SORRY some skum bag decided they needed it without payment and really hope it turns up some day along with the thief who took it.

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Hang Em! On another note, saw a police RV in Arlington, looked like a armor plated Bob Cat, had several attachments, one has a enclosed (on 3 sides ) bullet proof shield with a viewing window and gun ports, a battering ram (all hydraulic), and a massive hydraulic claw. It came from a firm in Florida. Pretty Impressive

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Good looking car,what a shame its gone......I agree hang him....did it ever get recovered or did they ever get any leads on it.......:mad::mad:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
it's probably down in Mexico now ... many souther motorized vehicles end up down there :(

IMHO they should need proof of ownership before they went south with a motorized rig

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
De3, no leads, no recovery....and only market value for a stock 09 from insurance which wasn't even half of what was in it...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Who the hell was your insurance company? Mine pays NADA retail plus the cost of the accessories up to $3k.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Who the hell was your insurance company? Mine pays NADA retail plus the cost of the accessories up to $3k.
That sounds like the coverage I have with Progressive.

·
Registered
518 Posts
That sounds like the coverage I have with Progressive.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Their RV policies have a lot more options, too, instead of just your basic ACV policy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Still have them? I want em but got figure how to get them to Wmca, Nevada. will pay for shipping depending on freight charges. Blows on the #$% thieves. know of a person in vegas that had two rigs stole, after he replaced the first one, he placed a concrete anchor w/logging chain. they cut the chain w/torch.Nobody saw anything....
Thanks, Don 775-623 5578

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Don, sounds familiar! After buying the Prowler I sold all of my Hat Rod stuff! Had a 79 Fairmont wagon that I turned into a sedan delivery, put a 460 in it, and narrowed the rear end for the back half pro street trend! Just got to be too much work!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Still have them? I want em but got figure how to get them to Wmca, Nevada. will pay for shipping depending on freight charges. Blows on the #$% thieves. know of a person in vegas that had two rigs stole, after he replaced the first one, he placed a concrete anchor w/logging chain. they cut the chain w/torch.Nobody saw anything....
Thanks, Don 775-623 5578
Sounds like you have some pretty cool toys Don.............:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
D Fritz, yes I do still have all the parts...
I still want them. Is the any ups or freight company close to you? I know its going to be a pain for you to ship them. I can use paypal to pay you. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts