Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to sell this all together as a package.

These were purchased from someone who installed them and removed them. They are a little scratched up from me moving them everywhere I go. They have the quiet cores, and spark arrestors.

Brushed Aluminum
1023-00004 2009 XTZ-1000 Prowler H2 EFI Stainless exhaust system w/ dual brushed oval aluminum canister MSRP $899.95

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next up is the Ron Woods Intake, once again this has low usage on it. K&N filter with pre-charger. Has provisions for the PCV and the mass air sensor. I would say the filter needs cleaning since it too has been traveling with me.

MSRP $209.69

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lastly is the Power commander 5 with auto tune. The auto tune o2 sensor is currently installed in the Muzzy exhaust. This is what you need to tie everything together. The PC5 MSRP is $369.95. Auto tune is $259.99

It looks like there is a software update, and firmware update available here.

Welcome to Power Commander Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module

I never got to put any of this on, but it was all working on the prowler it came off of.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few days left for shipping, otherwise I will be in California where Ill be heading to Vegas for the the mint 400.

So if you want it delivered let me know!

·
Registered
861 Posts
dang i gotta hurry up and sell my XD rockstar rims!! waaiiitttt...any body want some black XD Rockstars in 8 lug??? 20 inch :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
lol i've had new wheels just hangin on to the XDs cuz i really like them...but sometimes things happen and you want goodies for another toy!!:D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Power pack is located in Irvine Ca right now and will be for 2 weeks.

Who wants this?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can email dynojet and see what they say about the 2011. Also your price would be $1k shipped.

·
Registered
97 Posts
tell you what, if it's still available consider it sold. if the commander dont work i'll sell it and and find another way. you got my number in your pm, we can iron out payment/shipping at your convenience.

·
Registered
97 Posts
yep, and i have to say everything was pack up great, had all the parts, directions ect., and in exellent condition. shoot, some of the stuff looked better in person then the pic. and holy bejeberz does it sound sweet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts