Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking around the net and all the sites domt have anything just for the xtz i was wondering if the windsheilds and the roofs are the same.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The roofs and the polycarbonite windshields are the same. The glass windhshield however are not the same. The cage mount bolt (that mounts the cage to the chassis) position on the XTZ is different than the others, but the dimensions are the same.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I put my top and windshield from my old 650xt on my XTZ. The top from dirt performance fit perfect, the windshield from hunterworks i had to cut about 1 inch arcing to the center to get a good fit. Hell it fits better than it did on the XT. Also , the back shield from hunterworks fit nicely. I did cut off about 1 1/2 inches off bottom but the XTZ has a seal between back of cab and bed and it completely closed off between the two. No dust gets in period. The XTZ is 2 inches shorter than the XT and i think its all in the roll cage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im thinking about getting the windsheild rom hunterworks. does it not scratch like they say.

·
Registered
682 Posts
i have had the Hunterworks windshield on my 650xt and the same one on my XTZ and it is not scratched, and believe me it has had some abuse.Mudded over and ust washed off without scratching.I've seen others from Yamaha and the likes and after two or three outings the were so scratched up you could'nt see out of them Two thumbs up on the Hunterworks windshield.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts