Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lastest update for the Polaris ORV app added some new options, has anyone else gave it a try? I've got the Android version, search for ORV Trails in the market it's free. It has a weather map, record your rides, set way points, gauge for incline, and other stuff.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
got a link handy

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't show these and some other screens in the description.
2014-03-20 18.35.00.jpg 2014-03-20 18.35.13.jpg

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I wont do ANYTHING with Google or Polaris!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also use Scoutlook sponsored by Cabela's, plot our deer stands with it and it's a good weather app.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Looks like its a bit over my head but nice................:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I don't have a smart phone or whatever they are calling them these days! lol Just the old standard flip phone for me. :p
Good for You! Amen to that!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use my smartphone everyday, using it now to post while I watch my daughter dispatch 911 calls.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Im sorry I should explain why I dont us anything Google its their spying even on these forums the Google spyders go in and read members Profiles you have no privacy with Google, Again Im sorry the way I came off about it.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
yo Joe .. your entitled to your opinion without 'splaining it

we all have opinions , some of us lots of them :) and in many cases others don't agree OH well

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pretty much anything done on the web is tracked, there's really no way around it no matter what you do to prevent it. Google's Android system is the OS for almost every ereader and tablet on the market except Apple. I just watch what I do and use their products to my advantage. We've got them all Apple ipod and ipad, daughter has a Mac Book Pro, iphone, Kindle Fire, we have a couple Windows laptops, ipad, Galaxy Tab, Barns & Noble Nook, and Android phones.

Use what ya like and have fun with it.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
X's 2 Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still learning the new stuff, me and electronic gizmo's don't seem compatible yet! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A little more coffee and I need to get off this thing and get greasy, gotta change the water pump on my daughter's truck.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I could have used a better choice of words.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could have used a better choice of words.
Don't worry about it, privacy is a big issue when it comes to high tech gadgets and we all know Google collects as much data as they legally can and maybe more.

Security breeches happen all the time, we used our credit cards at Target during the problem before Christmas, the card company automatically sent us new cards. I watch my stuff close online and use credit cards to help keep my bank accounts from being cleaned out.

On a positive note got the water pump done and now it's off to watch my grandson at a Scouting event.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Kinda like me! Bank Card is a kept secret! PayPal on everything I buy online. We got caught in the Target Issue, first time I ever bought anything at Target on a card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live & Learn!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Pretty much anything done on the web is tracked, there's really no way around it no matter what you do to prevent it. Google's Android system is the OS for almost every ereader and tablet on the market except Apple. I just watch what I do and use their products to my advantage. We've got them all Apple ipod and ipad, daughter has a Mac Book Pro, iphone, Kindle Fire, we have a couple Windows laptops, ipad, Galaxy Tab, Barns & Noble Nook, and Android phones.

Use what ya like and have fun with it.
I don't even know what half those products are.Enough trouble trying to get around this forum.Got nothing to hide so spy away.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts