Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is some video from last night at speed world 08/15/09.A little to much water out there but it was good to get out.Warlock and his brother showed up and John from Motocity in Avondale showed up too.Warlocks brother has a very nice Teryx with electric power steering and all I can say is the power steering guys will be getting some of my money very very soon.Still working on clutching but getting closer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Here is some video from last night at speed world 08/15/09.A little to much water out there but it was good to get out.Warlock and his brother showed up and John from Motocity in Avondale showed up too.Warlocks brother has a very nice Teryx with electric power steering and all I can say is the power steering guys will be getting some of my money very very soon.Still working on clutching but getting closer.

I thought you were torn apart?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey chris if your close on the weights now maybe the longtravel might bring the Rs down some. zfood for thought.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Looks good!! nice pass, pulled all the way through looked like.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Very cool Chris. Looks like the Cat pulls hard!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
338 Posts
When I was first testing mine and trying to get the fueling setup I saw 85 and figured that was enough for me. considering that the 26" bighorn was more like a 34" it swelled out so big it rubbed my exhaust which is about 7 or 8" away from the tire. If the tire sucks up off the bead and loses air your in deep doo doo.:eek:

·
Registered
861 Posts
dayum chris that aint even fair....you should be racing again streetbikes, not 40 mph UTV's..lol

·
Registered
338 Posts
Black Sheep. I bought mine to be different and everyone had rhinos so its fun to beat down some fools. Chris was spanking quads of all sizes. There wasnt much else to race. There was some slow ass rhino that we all killed so bad he wouldnt come out any more.

·
Registered
44 Posts
here is some video from last night at speed world 08/15/09.a little to much water out there but it was good to get out.warlock and his brother showed up and john from motocity in avondale showed up too.warlocks brother has a very nice teryx with electric power steering and all i can say is the power steering guys will be getting some of my money very very soon.still working on clutching but getting closer.

no contest - - - too funny

1 - 20 of 26 Posts