Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Very Pricey thou

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Try Brute coolers same great cooler but less money.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I own 3 of them 2-120 qt and 1 -40 qt. I bought them for my annual Lake Powell trip where the temps are in the high ninety's when we go. I owned lots of other types that ether fell apart or just didn't keep the ice long enough for our trip (7-10 days) Pricey yes! worth it yes again! Buy them once and they should last a life time. I do need to replace my rubber pull down latches due to dry rot after 3 years.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
bar none , best damn cooler out there PERIOD {IMHO}

Costco had them 2 or 3 years ago , got one and am glad I did .. was much less than the Cabela's price but they [costco] haven't had them again :( or I'd buy a second one ... may just pop for a cabela's one as they are that good.

·
Registered
861 Posts
cha-ching $$..rofl...unless it can hold my prowler up when i jack it up to change a flat, hell unless it can jack my prowler up and change the tire for me... ok... i wont say anything...but flyin, you'll still have to ride back to town with me when i run outta ice...haha

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cha-ching $$..rofl...unless it can hold my prowler up when i jack it up to change a flat, hell unless it can jack my prowler up and change the tire for me... ok... i wont say anything...but flyin, you'll still have to ride back to town with me when i run outta ice...haha
They are good for 9 to 14 days keeping ice depending on outside air temps. They will hold your Prowler up no problem.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those K2 coolers look nice but it doesn't look like you can lock them like the others.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts