Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The northwest does have more rain than other parts of the U.S .. I took my truck to a car show this summer in Kalama Washington which is just across the Columbia river from Oregon where I live.

Lots of rain here for sure,, heres some proof..LOL GP

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GOPAPA...Where do you live? My sister-in-law and her family live up in Troutdale. Beautiful country up there.

I live about 50 miles down river from Portland out in the country between Rainier and Clatskanie Oregon .. I am about 7 miles from Longview Washington and I can cross a bridge that is about 300 ft high at the roadway over the columbia river to get into Longview where we do just about all our shopping.
As for Troutdale ,,{{{{{{ COLD COLD COLD}}}} is what it is ..The cold air comes down the columbia gorge from the east and brings old man winter with it and freezes the holy crap out of everything .. summer okay ,,winter not so.. But, they must of told you that already as it's known as rough traveling on I-84 that goes right by Troutdale..
I will go along with it being Pretty there though .. I got to put my coat on just talking about it ..LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts