Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a bit baffled when I pulled the battery out of my 650 for a quick cleanup. One of the vent caps was odd looking, it is a cap with an electrical wire coming out of it. The wire was not connected to anything, just left dangling. At first, I assumed it was some sort of charging/electrolyte sensor. A little bit of research and I learned that it is actually a electrolyte level sensor, used to indicate low electrolyte level in the battery.

Question is, was this a standard feautre on the 2006 Prowler? If so, where does it plug in to? It could be that the battery is not original and the sensor does not connect anywhere on the Prowler. I haven't looked too hard for a connection point, thought the folks at the forum would know the answer.

·
Registered
193 Posts
my 07 650 sure doesnt have anything like that, That im aware of ? i have swaped the batteries several times, and never had no sensors. good luck i dont think arctic cat has a prowler battery like that. i have the 650 h1 not the XT so i am missing some of the features.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts