Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2010 Prowler 1000 it has 700 miles on it. I am a cat person and thought this would been a good place to share info. I am new to using forums. The only thing I have noticed when i first start it to worm up is some popping out the exhast. I live in Mich. I would like to put a set of Camoplast tracks on this fall.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome Bill! Finally another person from Michigan! Popping on start up may be valve adjustment. I have a 09 700XTX great machines. You have found the best Prowler site going, much info and friendship here! Stay in touch.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
another check ... might check the fitment of the head pipe to the head .. air leak will cause that also

BTW big welcome to the house , fill in your signature lines and location, it will help later when ya ask questions

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I have just bought a 2010 Prowler 1000 it has 700 miles on it. I am a cat person and thought this would been a good place to share info. I am new to using forums. The only thing I have noticed when i first start it to worm up is some popping out the exhast. I live in Mich. I would like to put a set of Camoplast tracks on this fall.
Welcome to the best prowler site.keep in touch on how you like your machine.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
another check ... might check the fitment of the head pipe to the head .. air leak will cause that also
Ordered a new gasket for mine should be here saturday, mine started leaking about a week ago.

·
Registered
282 Posts
yep that what mine did when it rattle loose

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Bill, you are just around the corner from me! I live in Lake County, about 3 miles west of Reed City! We ride the trails almost daily, and always looking for someone to hook up with. Lake County is planning an event in August.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts